Membership with the H Smith Richardson Golf Club has many benefits, including:
- An official USGA handicap to post scores
- Participate in weekend and major events to earn pro shop credit
- Hole in one insurance for weekend and major events
- Opportunity to participate in outside events at partner clubs
- Invitation to our January board meeting where we distribute our annual tournament prizes, nominate our Lou Pintek award recipient and celebrate our membership.
- Lower your handicap, meet new friends and enhance your golf game with some of the best public golf competition in the area.
Interested in a membership with the HSR Golf Club?
- Click here to download the HSR Golf Club Membership Application. You can mail in the membership to the address noted or drop it off in the HSR pro shop.
- Please allow up to 30 days for your membership to become active. All new members must be approved at the annual monthly men’s club meetings which occurs on the 1st Wednesday of each month.
- Once approved, our Membership and Handicap chairman will reach out with information regarding your handicap information and how to get started posted scores. You can review the handicap information here.
- You can begin posting scores and participating in our weekly and major events right away! Please review our getting started with tournaments guide and tournament rules and regulations before participating in events.
Prior Year Renewals
If you are renewing your membership from the previous year, we require any renewals to be submitted before March 31st. If your membership application is submitted after this deadline, your membership and handicap information will be cleared, and you will need to be re-approved at the next board meeting. In addition, all new members and renewals after the March 31st deadline will pay a higher membership fee.
Join Our Mailing List
Keep up to date and be notified when there are new tournament signups, results and announcements.